Pay attention to prevention!Two deaths in three hours

2022-05-19 0 By

Ever since the very day of New Year’s eve in guangzhou has been little iceman also take care of the rainy weather lasted until the today on the first day, cold and annual lunar calendar, continue to cold annual grade, or cold today 4 temperatures generally in 10-14 ℃ maximum body feeling some partners in order to keep out the cold warm or cold “charcoal burner heating, shut the window closed door”, “hot water to bathing,Using gas for heating without opening Windows “can easily lead to the accumulation of carbon monoxide, which can lead to poisoning tragedy!Two people died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Nanning, capital of South China’s Guangdong Province, on February 3, 2008. Two people died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Nanning, capital of South China’s Guangdong Province, On February 3, 2008.10, 11) coma is still in the hospital at 10 PM nanning 022 March three town yiwu road a nanning residents room also suspected of carbon monoxide poisoning accident happened is a couple of poisoning husband (to a 75 – year – old) died his wife was taken to the hospital for nanning city first people’s vital signs stable temporarily, you know?Indoor charcoal heating Windows may also be toxic!!!On January 2nd, Mr. Zhang’s family in Ningbo, Zhejiang put some charcoal residue inside the house after barbecuing. The window was open during the fire, but one hour later, his wife showed symptoms of dizziness and nausea. The family immediately went to the hospital for examination.3 per capita carbon monoxide poisoning is recommended not to burn charcoal heating can be used in indoor heating of other more security away to remind every winter carbon monoxide poisoning accident often happens in winter should pay attention to guard against “other” beware of carbon monoxide around the “winter killer” poke figure left left the prevention knowledge you know ▌ sources:Guangxi Fire Comprehensive Nanguo Morning News, Heze Emergency response, etc